I praise Allah for sending me you my love
You found me home and sail with me
And I'm here with you
Now let me let you know
You've opened my heart
I was always thinking that love was wrong
But everything was changed when you came along
OOOOO
And there's a couple words I want to say...
For the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Through days and night
I'll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I..I'll be there for you
I know it deep in my heart..
I feel so blessed when I think of you
And I ask Allah to bless all we do
You're my wife and my friend and my strength
And I pray we're together in Jannah
Now I find myself so strong
Everything was changed when you came along
ooo...
And theres a couple word I want to say...
For the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you... loving you
For the rest of my life
Through days and night
I'll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I..I'll be there for you...
I know it deep in my heart
and now that you're here
Infront of me I strongly feel love
And I have no doubt
And I'm singing loud that I'll love you eternally...
For the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you...loving you...
For the rest of my life
Through days and night
I'll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I...I'll be there for you..
I know it deep in my heart...
Artist: Maher Zain
Album: Thank You Allah
Copyright: Awakening Records 2009
Song's lyrics eh?...haha..actually, I just want to say something that I feel when I'm listening to this song. FYI, when I heard this song for the first time, I would never thought that this song is just about wife or I can say that Maher Zain dedicated this song to his wife..I just knew it when a friend of mine told me that she also really, really like this song and she told me everything with detail about this song. Yeah, everybody already know Maher Zain and his songs getting popular at this time.
Ok, about that something I feel when I'm listening this song..It's actually difficult to say..yea, in my age now[19 years old], teen(?!) like me would think about marriage. 19 is already ok lah, and I think it's matured enough to get through into this..really?..but, at the other side, I think that maybe some of teenagers are not ready to come through over marriage. I believe, everybody would think that teenagers of 'zaman moden' are not suitable to marry yet. Why? because, 'darah muda';they still want to enjoy their life, together with their friends, hanging with them, still want to feel the joy of life..another reason, they are not ready to have the commitment of being a wife to a husband; being a wife is a tough situation to teenagers, especially to them who are still in their study. There're many other reason that we can see in our daily life..For me, it's up to the person, if the one is ready and already prepared to be wife, he or she can go for it. But, if not, better don't.
I remembered when I've met someone who was been a wife(she is now widowed and have children).She adviced me not to marry in this young age, because we will never know what happen in our future if we're not thinking optimistically.
Lately, two of my cousins were having their wedding ceremony. One is my father's nephew, Faizal bin Yusof in Labuan and the latter is my mother's niece, Habibah bt Zainal Abidin in Beaufort. Both were in the same day, 12th of June, I just attended the one in Labuan. Well, I came two days earlier before the wedding ceremony, so I joined my my cousin's family preparing for the ceremony. In that particular time, one of my cousins, Achum suddenly ask me, "Jie, bila la kita m0 kawin ni" she was tersengih-sengih macam kerang busuk. I laughed and say, " haha, ko ni Achum...[thinking]..ntahla bila.." at that time I wish I can marry early..Maybe it sounds a little funny to my close friends, because they know me as a person who doesn't like to talk about love,relationship or anything related..
I also remembered that I've wish that when I'm married, I want my husband sing that Maher Zain's song For The Rest of My Life for me..haha..It just my dream..but who know it'll come true someday,kan?...=p




0 comments:
Post a Comment